2017-18 Kindergarten Pre-Registration
Do you have a child who will attend Kindergarten next year?
We need your info!
Please pre-register your student by clicking on this Kindergarten link or you may call the district office at 815-426-2162.
Students and parents must reside within the district boundaries to enroll. Students MUST be at least 5 years old by September 1, 2017 to enroll.
Students who are pre-registered, along with their parents/guardians, are invited to attend the Kindergarten Café. The Kindergarten Café is our district’s Preview Night which will be held at Bonfield Grade School on April 27, 2017 starting at 5:30 p.m.
Pre-K students who are continuing on to Kindergarten next year should also complete the pre-registration.
Pre-registration deadline is March 24, 2017.
Help spread the word!
If you know of anyone in our district who has a child approaching this age, please feel free to share this information with them.
- The Kindergaten Cafe will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at Bonfield Grade School from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Doors will open at 5:00 pm for check-in.This evening is open to all incoming Kindergarten students and their parents.
- Dinner will be provided for two adults per family and their Kindergarten student.
- Incoming Kindergarten students will eat and take part in quality activities separate from their parents. To make this a special evening for your student, other siblings/relatives are not invited to attend.
- At the Kindergarten Café you will: learn about Kindergarten readiness, experience a day in the life of a Kindergarten student, receive information about Response to Intervention (RTI) and receive your student’s online registration code to complete registration for the 2017-18 school year.