2021-22 Online Student Registration
2021-22 Online Student Registration re-opened eff. August 1st, 2021.
Per new mask mandate from Gov. Pritzker, click HERE to view our Plan for the start of the 2021-2022 School Year.
Mandate made August 4, 2021; effective immediately
Register your student(s) today via Infosnap/PowerSchool Enrollment.
RETURNING students: Notification of snapcodes (needed for registration) were sent via email to one parent/guardian on April 30, 2021. NEW snapcodes are generated every year. Last year's snapcode will not work for 21-22.
NEW students: Proof of residency must be provided prior to a snapcode
being issued. Please contact the school they will be attending
to begin this process.
Admission and Residency
Only students who reside within Herscher CUSD2's boundaries may attend our district schools and pay in district registration fees. Students who reside outside of our district must pay tuition and district registration fees. Children must be five years of age on or before September 1st to be enrolled in Kindergarten.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY documents must be presented PRIOR to receiving a snapcode necessary for registration. Contact the school that your student will attend to schedule a time to provide those documents/obtain the snapcode.
Current medical and immunization records must also be presented prior to student attending.
Register Online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Parents are encouraged to register their students promptly.
Click HERE to begin registration.
(you must have the snapcode issued by Herscher CUSD2)
For those wishing to pay with a credit/debit card, payment is collected in the Infosnap program via credit/debit card but our buildings do not have the ability to accept this form of payment.
You can also choose to pay via cash/check at your student(s) school*
or indicate that you will be applying for a Fee Waiver to finalize registration without paying online.
*If you do not pay registration fees using a credit/debit card in Infosnap,
it is your responsibility to make the appropriate payment to
your child's school prior to the start of school OR
make payment plan arrangements.
Registration Fees by School and Grade
There is a $20 discount per student if online
registration is complete AND registration fees
are paid in full on or before May 31st.
Tips to help:
- Parents will receive an email notification with their student's snapcode on April 30.
- Each year a new "snapcode" or registration code is generated for students. You cannot use your student's code from last year.
- Your account login for Infosnap is your email address or cell phone number. If you do not remember your password, follow the "forgot password" steps.
- You may pay online with a credit or debit card but you are not required to do so. Indicate check/cash or fee waiver application at the time of submission and you will be able to exit the online registration program without payment.
- Feel free to call the unit office at 815.426.2162 if you have any questions regarding online registration.
- Homeroom assignments for K-4 students and the schedules for 5th-12th grade students will be available in the Parent Portal one week prior to student attendance in August.
- Transportation (Bus Route) information will be emailed the first week of August.
Should you have any questions or need to schedule a time to prove residency to obtain a snapcode, please contact your child's school office:
Bonfield Grade School - 815-933-6995
Herscher Intermediate School - 815-426-2242
Limestone Middle School - 815-933-2243
Herscher High School - 815-426-2103
District Unit Office - 815-426-2162