Limestone Middle School
Limestone Middle School
963 N 5000 W Rd
Kankakee, IL 60901
PH: (815) 933-2243 FAX: (815) 936-4123
We will be sending out information throughout the school year using our School Messenger System which involves using phone message and e-mail. We would encourage everyone to listen to the message in its entirety to get the necessary information.
For the latest news and daily announcements, go to Limestone Middle School and click on the Announcement page.
For pre-arranged and multi-day absences, students may acquire and complete assignments in advance. If a student acquires and receives assignments in advance of the absence, the work is due upon the student's return. Credit will not be given if the student does not complete and return the work acquired in advance upon his/her return.
Students may also acquire and receive assignments upon return following a pre-arranged absence, and will be granted one day for each day absent to complete the work according to the policy for excused and unexcused absences. Please click the link above for a copy of the pre-arranged absence form.
Bullying Incident Report
We have made it easier for anyone to report a bullying event they believe they have witnessed. Reports are be made anonymously.
All parents and visitors are required to sign in with the office. Please enter at the main entrance (Door 1). Thank you!
SCHOOL OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday 730A-400P
Bonfield Grade School 815.933.6995
Herscher Intermediate School 815.426.2242
Herscher High School 815.426.2103
Herscher CUSD2 Unit Office 815.426.2162
Bus Garage 815.426.6241
Event Code of Conduct for Parents & Community
The IESA has recently requested that we remind parents and the community of expectations during extra curricular events whether hosted here at LMS or at other area schools-
Limestone Middle School believes that sportsmanship is a core value and its promotion and practice are essential. This code of conduct applies to all adults attending and involved in interscholastic activities.
1. Parents/Spectators will promote academics, and the physical, social and emotional well-being of the student participants above the desires and pressures to win.
2. Parents/Spectators will teach, enforce, advocate, model and promote the development of good character and sportsmanship including such elements as trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and good citizenship.
3. Parents/Spectators will respect participants, officials, opponents and all others associated with the event.
4. Parents/Spectators will promote fair play and uphold the spirit of the rules in the activity.
5. Parents/Spectators will model appropriate behavior at all times.
Menus are Subject to Change (Menus are available under the Food Service tab)
Lunch Prices $2.70 per day for full pay, .40 for reduced pay